Monday, March 17, 2014

What does family mean to you?

Family means everything to me.  I can't imagine my life without my family.
Family is the group of people, who will always love, respect, help and encourage you in every situation.  Family members can also be not your relatives: by your blood...but your relatives by soul.
Family members are the poeple, who will understand you...while others will throw you away from their life for the reason, that everyone hates you, or if you are in a bad situation. TRUST NO ONE BUT FAMILY.
Seriously, my relatives are the only ones whom i can completely trust in every thing, every situation.

Of course i also trust my really good friends in some cases, but i can completely trust my family without no doubt in every case, because i know they are the only ones who will be completely sincere with me. They can  say things, sometimes, that hurt me, make me angry etc, but one of the most important things that i appreciate in this life, is honesty. I am glad to hear what people really think about me. So i am also very honest to people...i say the truth, and sometimes i can be rude, but i say what i really think.
Therefore family means love, honesty, kindness...and i can list a lot of other things, but every one knows what family really means to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment